Rick Willoughby is a Registered Principal, Brice Willoughby is a Registered Representative both offering securities and advisory services through Independent Financial Group, LLC, a registered broker-dealer and registered investment advisor. Member FINRA and SIPC. Independent Financial Group, LLC and Symphony Financial Services, LLC are not affiliated.
For state licensing information visit www.symphonyfinancialservices.com.
The information provided herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or represent that it is accurate, complete or current. Because situations vary, any information provided on this site is not intended to indicate suitability for any particular investor. Hyperlinks are provided as a courtesy and should not be deemed an endorsement. When you link to a third party website you are leaving our site and assume total responsibility for your use or activity on the third party sites.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information:
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We do not share your information with anyone.
Terms and Conditions
Limited License and Restrictions on Use
Symphony Financial Services, LLC grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to view, store, bookmark, download, and print the pages within this Site solely for your personal, informational, and non-commercial use, or as expressly authorized by Symphony Financial Services, LLC in writing. Accordingly, you agree not to:
- Limited license. Modify, copy, screen capture, distribute, forward, transmit, post, display, perform, reproduce, publish, broadcast, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or exploit any reports, data, information, content, software, RSS and podcast feeds, products, services, or other materials on, generated by, or obtained from this Site, whether through links or otherwise (collectively, “Materials”);
- Unauthorized access. Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts connected or associated with this Site through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means of circumventing any access-limiting, user authentication or security device of any Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site, or redeliver, reproduce, or circumvent any page, text, image, or materials on this Site;
- Trademark protection. Modify, copy, obscure, remove, or display Symphony Financial Services, LLC name, logo, trademarks, text, notices, or images without Symphony Financial Services, LLC express written permission; and
- Interruption of site. You agree not to use any device, software, or routine that could interfere with the proper working of the Site, that could damage or disable this Site, any systems, networks, servers, accounts, Materials or services provided through this Site, or that would interfere with any other party’s use of the Site.
Use of Materials and Limitations on Advice
The Materials on this Site are for information, education, and noncommercial purposes only, are presented as of the date published or indicated, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. You are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure you are receiving the most recent data.
Although some of the Materials on the Site may relate to the investment in securities and/or mutual funds, the Site is not intended to provide legal, tax, investment or insurance advice. Nothing on the Site should be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any security by Symphony Financial Services, LLC. Certain investment planning tools available on the Site may provide general investment education based on your input. You are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, investment strategy, security or related transaction is appropriate for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances and risk tolerance. You should consult your legal or tax professional regarding your specific situation.
Account Authorization and Use
If you have an account or plan to open an account with or through Symphony Financial Services, LLC, you agree to provide Symphony Financial Services, LLC with current, complete, and accurate information about you as prompted by the applicable registration process and agree to regularly update this information to maintain its completeness and accuracy.
Nothing on the Site shall be considered a solicitation to buy, or an offer to sell, a security or any other product or service, to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the laws of such jurisdiction.
Limitation of Liability
The information provided herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or represent that it is accurate, complete or current. Because situations vary, any information provided on this site is not intended to indicate suitability for any particular investor. Hyperlinks are provided as a courtesy and should not be deemed as an endorsement. When you link to a third party website you are leaving our site and assume total responsibility for your use or activity on the third party site.